|For nearly a decade, the Law Offices of Justinian C. Lane, Esq. - PLLC has asserted the rights of people harmed by asbestos exposure. We have secured millions of dollars of compensation for our clients, and ensured that justice is served. That's all we do.|
We are leaders in the field
We have over a decade of experience, and our firm maintains one of the largest and most comprehensive databases of asbestos information anywhere in the world.
Public awareness and safety is our concern
Both I and my team contribute articles, videos, graphical information and other scholarship to inform our clients and the public about ongoing health and safety problems posed by asbestos.
- Our expose program peels-back obscurity to reveal the truth, and explore lessons learned from the largest industrial cover-up in American history.
- Our science videos explain some of the amazing qualities that make asbestos such an unusual mineral, and so dangerous.
- Our medical series offers important information about the health risks of asbestos, in terms and including symptoms to look for, and findings in cutting-edge research.
- Our blog and video resources help you avoid unnecessary risks of exposición al asbesto.
- And our legal learning modules help you understand the laws around asbestos litigation y asbestos trust compensation. We’re not hiding the ball - we’re here to help.
- Asbestos Abatement and Disposal
- Asbestos and Construction
- Asbestos and Health
- Asbestos Exposure Workers Compensation
- Asbestos History
- Asbestos Learning
- Asbestos Medical Info
- productos de asbestos
- Asbestos Removal
- Asbestos Safety Tips
- Health and Safety
- Health and Safety Tips
- Health and Treatment
- Health News
- Legal Learning
- Smoking and Asbestos
¡Obtenga una consulta gratis!
Asbestos is an ongoing issue.
Unfortunately, despite its health dangers, asbestos was used for an enormous number of vehicles, products and building materials. Nearly all construction prior to the 1980s contained asbestos in some capacity.
And no wonder - asbestos is one of the most durable substances known to humans, with no detectable half-life. The word asbestos derives from the Ancient Greek word meaning “indestructible”.
But that durability makes asbestos extremely dangerous to breathe or swallow - microscopic fibers become embedded in the lungs and other tissue, and over time they can wreak havoc. Most asbestos illnesses do not show symptoms for decades after a person is exposed.
If you think we can help you, call, text or email me, and we can set up a completely free consultation with no obligation. In person if you like, or by phone or video conferencing. We can examine your X-ray, and I will give you a realistic estimate of what you can expect to receive from the asbestos trust funds.